Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 - £35 (excl VAT)
In December 2008 the Food Standards Agency agreed a National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme. It is now running in all areas of Wales, Northern Ireland and in 99% of England.
In practice the rating scheme is designed to ensure that businesses that are broadly compliant with food law and are managing food safety risks will receive a rating of three … and those who are managing the risk well will receive a rating of four or five. However, significant lapses in any of the scoring criteria can also have a significant effect on the rating.
This course is intended to give you an overview of how the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme works, what the scoring criteria are and how these are assessed by the inspectors, the appeals process, the Safer Food Better Business management system, E-Coli and concludes with some practical advice for ensuring your premises gets the best score possible.
Approved by CPD
Duration 50 minutes: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Food Hygiene Ratings – An Introduction - Pass Mark 70%
2. Scoring Criteria - Pass Mark 70%
3. Appeals - Pass Mark 70%
4. Safer Food Better Business (SFBB) - Pass Mark 70%
5. E.Coli - Pass Mark 70%
6. Good Hygiene Structure and Cleaning - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.6+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)