Conflict Resolution in the Workplace- £35 (excl VAT)
‘Unmanaged conflict is the largest reducible cost in organisations today, and the least recognised’
Our society, and therefore our workplaces, are full of individuals with very different backgrounds, beliefs, values and attitudes. With such diversity conflict, at some point, is inevitable.
Conflict in workplaces is not only inevitable, it can actually be valuable. That is if it is handled correctly and focused on the right areas.
This course will consider what conflict is as well as its impact and role in the workplace. We will consider some of the triggers for workplace conflict and how it develops before looking at a number of different ways of managing it.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. The Causes and Symptoms of Conflict at Work - Pass Mark 70%
2. Resolving Conflict - Pass Mark 70%
3.The Five Conflict Modes - Pass Mark 70%
4. Using the Modes - Pass Mark 70%
5. Assertiveness - Pass Mark 70%
6. Making Positive Outcomes - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)