Customer Service - £35 (excl VAT)
Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met.
But how is this done?
How do you ensure it’s consistent across your business?
What are the benefits of delivering great customer service?
This course will start by making it very clear exactly what we mean by customer service, and why it’s so vital. It then goes into detail about the goals of great customer service, communication skills both verbal and non-verbal, discovering and understanding customer needs and much more.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 75 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. About the Course - Pass Mark 70%
2. What is Customer Service - Pass Mark 70%
3. The Goals of Great Customer Service - Pass Mark 70%
4. Discovering and Understanding Customer Needs - Pass Mark 70%
5. Delivering Maximum Levels of Customer Service - Pass Mark 70%
6. Making Customers Feel Great From the Start - Pass Mark 70%
7. Communication Skills - Pass Mark 70%
8. Non-verbal Communication and Body Language - Pass Mark 70%
9. Dealing with Customer Complaints - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)