Data Protection in the Workplace - £35 (excl VAT)
If you or your organisation handles personal information about individuals you have legal obligations to protect that information.
The benefits of good data safety are numerous and include, good business practice, the protection of people’s rights and the protection of your organisations reputation.
In recent years some companies and individuals have experienced serious legal consequences for data protection breaches and this highlights why it is so important to get it right.
Training should be a vital part of any company’s data protection policy.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 80 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Benefits of Good Data Safety - Pass Mark 70%
2. Rights and Conditions - Pass Mark 70%
3. The Data Protection Act- Pass Mark 70%
4. Data Sharing and Security - Pass Mark 70%
5. Creating a Data Protection Policy - Pass Mark 70%
5. Putting it into Practice - Pass Mark 70%
6. Handling the Requests for Personal Data - Pass Mark 70%
7. Introduction to GDPR - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)