Dignity & Privacy- £25 (excl VAT)
There are two crucial attributes you must have when working with people in a caring, supportive environment. First, all service users must be treated with dignity and the second crucial attribute is privacy.
The course will start by defining dignity and privacy within the healthcare sector, and will explain how the two are quite often linked. It will then go on to give you a range of useful professional tips about setting up the right working relationship with your service users, and discuss some of the issues that can arise when dignity and privacy are not respected
Approved by CPD
Duration: 50 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Overview of the Course- Pass Mark 70%
2. Understanding the Principles- Pass Mark 70%
3. Dignity - Good Practice Part 1 - Pass Mark 70%
4. Dignity - Good Practice Part 2 - Pass Mark 70%
5. Privacy - Good Practice - Pass Mark 70%
6. Self-care - Pass Mark 70%
7. Overcoming Barriers to Dignity and Privacy - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)