Disciplinary Procedures - £35 (excl VAT)
The aims of the disciplinary procedure are to provide a framework within which managers can work with employees to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when necessary.
This course covers the aims of the disciplinary procedure, penalties including investigations, allegations and suspensions, procedures for carrying out hearings, and appeals.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality - Pass Mark 70%
2. Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions - Pass Mark 70%
3. Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, And Procedure - Pass Mark 70%
4. Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals - Pass Mark 70%
5. Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)