Duty of Care - £25 (excl VAT)
A duty of care is the requirement that all health and social care professionals, and organisations providing health and care services, must put the interests of service users first.
Working in the health and social care sector involves working with lots of different people with a variety of needs, dependencies, backgrounds and wishes. As a care worker, you have a duty of care towards all the people you are involved with, during your working hours. This means you have to employ a reasonable level of care, to ensure they are kept safe from harm, abuse and injury.
This course will give you an introduction to the concept of duty of care, cover how duty of care affects your work, what to do if you come across a duty of care dilemma and where to go for support or advice along with some practical examples of duty of care situations.
Duration: 50 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
1. The Course Structure - Pass Mark 70%
2. The Implications of Duty of Care - Pass Mark 70%
3. How Duty of Care Affects Your Work - Pass Mark 70%
4. Duty of Care Dilemmas - Pass Mark 70%
5. Resolving Dilemmas: Support and Advice - Pass Mark 70%
6. How to Respond to Complaints - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)