Effective Delegation £35 (excl VAT)
Effective delegation is an essential skill to learn if you want to be an effective manager. After all, the best managers don’t strive to be super-heroes.
Instead, they are exceptional at picking good people to do what they need to have done, and then letting them get on with it.
However delegating effectively can be difficult. It means identifying the right tasks to delegate, overcoming barriers to delegation and taking the time to delegate properly so that everyone knows what they’re expected to do and by when.
When it’s done right the benefits are numerous and improve the working lives of everyone involved from the managers to the staff and it has wide ranging benefits to the organisation as a whole.
This course will start with the essentials - defining exactly what we mean by delegation and why it’s so important. It then goes into details about, the elements of delegation, overcoming the barriers to delegation, how you can choose which tasks to delegate and who to the process of delegation and much more.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 110 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. The course structure - Pass Mark 70%
2. What is delegation, and why is it so important? - Pass Mark 70%
3. Elements of delegation - Pass Mark 70%
4. The benefits of delegation - Pass Mark 70%
5. Overcoming the barriers to delegation - Pass Mark 70%
6. Choosing what to delegate - Pass Mark 70%
7. Who you should delegate to - Pass Mark 70%
8. The process of delegation - Pass Mark 70%
9. Completion, follow-up and evaluation - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)