End of Life Care - £25 (excl VAT)
End of life care should be several things, compassionate, cost effective, holistic and effective. There are usually a number of people involved in the care of people at the end of their life and it can be a difficult process to be part of.
This course will provide you with information about what to expect, how to handle some of the emotions associated with this time, and working with the other professionals involved in end of life care.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. End Of Life Care - Pass Mark 70%
2. Feelings And Emotions - Pass Mark 70%
3. Patterns Of Dying - Pass Mark 70%
4. The Dying Process - Pass Mark 70%
5. Support And Aftercare - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)