Equality, Diversity and Discrimination- £35 (excl VAT)
We’ve all heard and used the words ‘equality’ and ‘diversity’ before but what do they actually mean and how do they affect you as an employer or employee?
Well if you take the words on their own they are actually quite different, equality is the state of being equal, especially in rights and opportunities. Diversity is the state of being different or varied.
However these 2 things should not be seen as opposite to each other, after all people can be different but they still have the same rights.
When it comes to places of work there is legislation in place to ensure that we all meet our responsibilities in relation to equality and diversity… And one way to make sure we meet these responsibilities is through training.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 70 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. What is Equality & Diversity - Pass Mark 70%
2. Equality and Diversity Legislation - Pass Mark 70%
3. What do we Mean by Discrimination - Pass Mark 70%
4. Promoting Diversity - Pass Mark 70%
5. Links Between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs - Pass Mark 70%
6. Stereotypes, Prejudices and Discrimination - Pass Mark 70%
7. Institutional Discrimination - Pass Mark 70%
8. Valuing Others - Pass Mark 70%
9. Resistance to Feedback - Pass Mark 70%
10. Course Summary - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)