Facebook for Business - £90 (excl VAT)
Facebook is the world’s largest social network. With over a billion users it’s very likely that a proportion of your target customer audience will have a Facebook account. In the ‘Social Media for Business’ course you’ll have been encouraged to research and investigate the preferred social media platforms used by your target audience, so you should have a good idea at this point if Facebook is one of the right platforms for you.
Using Facebook in your business is about providing an effective means for your customers to interact with you and connect their friends to your business. Recommendation is the most powerful way a potential customer can be connected to a business, particularly when it’s being recommended by a friend. So if you know that a trusted friend likes a particular brand, you’re much more likely to engage with that brand.
Facebook is essentially a platform designed to facilitate social interaction between people with whom you’ve already established some mutual recognition.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 80 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. An Introduction to Facebook - Pass Mark 75%
2. Setting up a Facebook Brand Page - Pass Mark 75%
3. Administrating your Facebook Brand Page - Pass Mark 75%
4. Adding Content to your Brand Page - Pass Mark 75%
5. Custom Applications - Pass Mark 75%
6. Getting People to your Brand Page - Practical Steps - Pass Mark 75%
7. Facebook Advertising - Pass Mark 75%
8. Getting Website Traffic from Facebook - Pass Mark 75%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)