Fire Marshal - £35 (excl VAT)
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
Fire marshals (sometimes known as fire wardens) are civilians trained to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures at businesses and other organizations. It is a legal obligation that workplaces must have a sufficient number of fire marshals to deal with fire emergencies.
This course provides extensive knowledge of fire prevention, evacuation protocol and using fire extinguishers.
Approved by RoSPA & CPD
Duration: 220 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions)
Our ROSPA & CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Chemistry of Fire - Pass Mark 70%
2. Common Causes of Fire - Pass Mark 70%
3. Basic Safety Features in Buildings - Pass Mark 70%
4. Introduction to Fire Extinguishers - Pass Mark 70%
5. What to do in Cases of Fire? - Pass Mark 70%
6. Fire Statistics - Pass Mark 70%
7. Current Fire Safety Legislation - Pass Mark 70%
8. Fire Risk Assessment - Pass Mark 70%
9. Preventative Measures - Pass Mark 70%
10. Safety Features within Buildings - Pass Mark 70%
11. Role of the Fire Marshal - Pass Mark 70%
12. Action on Fire Discovery - Pass Mark 70%
13. Fire Drills and Evacuation - Pass Mark 70%
14. Fire Extinguishers - Pass Mark 70%
15. Pre-Engagement Action - Pass Mark 70%
16. Using a Fire Extinguisher - Pass Mark 100%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)