Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes - £20 (excl VAT)
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This course covers the same content as the Basic Fire Safety course with additional content tailored specifically for employees that work in care homes.
Approved by RoSPA & CPD
Duration: 60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our ROSPA & CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Chemistry of Fire - Pass Mark 70%
2. Common Causes of Fire - Pass Mark 70%
3. Basic Safety Features in Buildings - Pass Mark 70%
4. Introduction to Fire Extinguishers - Pass Mark 70%
5. What to do in Cases of Fire? - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)