Introduction to HACCP Level 2 - £35 (excl VAT)
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. It is an internationally recognised food safety management system that is used to identify, evaluate and control hazards which are significant for food safety.
Rather than being a reactive system, HACCP is pro-active. The focus is on prevention of hazards rather than relying mainly on end-product testing.
This course will start by covering some of the key terms you will need to understand before moving on to identifying critical control points and analysing some of the key hazards. It’ll show you how to determine control points and how to avoid crosscontamination in the food chain. It will also cover some of the control measures that can be taken along with how to address a problem is a critical limit is breached.
Towards the end of the course all this will be brought together by taking you step by step through the implementation of HACCP and see how the 7 principles of HACCP are integrated into the whole process.
Approved by CPD & RoSPA
Duration: 80 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD & ROSPA approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Key Definitions - Pass Mark 70%
2. Microbiological Hazards and Controls - Pass Mark 70%
3. Chemical Hazards and Controls - Pass Mark 70%
4. Allergens and Avoiding Cross-Contamination - Pass Mark 70%
5. Physical Hazards and Controls - Pass Mark 70%
6. Prerequisite Programmes - Pass Mark 70%
7. Implementation of HACCP - Pass Mark 70%
8. The 7 Principles of Hazard Control in Practice - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.6+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)