Level 2 Food Safety (Manufacturing, Catering & Retail) - £25 each (excl VAT)
Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage Food Safety. These obligations are set out by a number of EU and UK Laws. These Laws state that food handlers must make sure that food which is prepared, cooked, served or sold, is safe for human consumption. Failing to follow food safety standards can cause food to become contaminated with potentially fatal consequences.
Training your employees with our online system will go a long way to give them greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
Level 2 Awards in Food Safety are suited for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled. Typical environments may include:
• Pubs, hotels, restaurants;
• Supermarkets and retail environments;
• Food and drink manufacturers;
• Care homes;
Approved by RoSPA & CPD
Duration 75 minutes: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
Our ROSPA & CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Food Safety Legislation- Pass Mark 75%
2. Hazards from Delivery to Service - Pass Mark 75%
3. Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination) - Pass Mark 75%
4. Pests, Premises and People - Pass Mark 75%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.6+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)