Managing Meetings - £35 (excl VAT)
I think everyone would agree that poorly called or run meetings waste valuable time for any organisation. This course will show you how to run meetings effectively and improve your ability to instigate actions that are quick and efficient.
The course starts with some basic definitions and statistics that outline how important running meetings effectively can be.
It examines factors that make meetings great, and some practical steps you can take to ensure everything runs smoothly and successful outcomes are achieved. It also covers some of the ways you can handle any problems that may arise.
Finally, it looks at different decision-making approaches you can use and finishes off with some notes on keeping a learning log to help you learn and grow, ultimately becoming a more confident and effective participant or chairperson.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. The Basics - Pass Mark 70%
2. Planning - Pass Mark 70%
3. Preparing an Agenda - Pass Mark 70%
4. Problems and How to Deal With Them - Pass Mark 70%
5. Techniques for Resolving Conflict - Pass Mark 70%
6. Making Decisions - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 2Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)