Manual Handling Training - £35 (excl VAT)
Manual handling, or to be accurate, incorrect manual handling, is one of the most common causes of injury at work. To try and combat manual handling problems, the Manual Handling Operations Regulations were introduced.
The Regulations lay out duties for both employees and employers. They give a general requirement that employees must be trained to manually handle correctly including the use of any equipment their employer provides to handle loads safely.
Training your employees with our online system will go a long way to giving them greater awareness of the dangers that poor manual handling poses, as well as covering safe handling techniques, practical solutions to manual handling issues and the use of mechanical aids.
Please note that this is an awareness course only, if your duties include manual handling you will also need further practical training, you can get in touch with us to arrange this.
Approved by IIRSM & CPD
Duration 75 minutes: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
Our IIRSM & CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. What is Manual Handling? - Pass Mark 75%
2. Manual Handling Regulations - Pass Mark 75%
3. Safe Handling - Pass Mark 75%
4. Learning Safe Handling Habits - Pass Mark 75%
5. Practical Manual Handling Solutions - Pass Mark 75%
6. Use of Mechanical Aids - Pass Mark 75%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)