Mental Health Awareness- £25 (excl VAT)
People often equate the words mental health with mental illness and there are many definitions of what mental health actually is. Mental health issues can happen to anyone despite social background, intelligence, gender or other factors.
This course explains the difference between mental health and mental illness. It covers the symptoms of a number of the most common mental illnesses so you will know what to look out for or what to expect if you are working with someone with one of these conditions. As well as providing some practical advice on how you can work effectively with those affected by these conditions.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. What is mental illness and prevalence rates - Pass Mark 70%
2. Symptoms of Bi-Polar, depression, psychotic disorders and schizophrenia - Pass Mark 70%
3. Symptoms of anxiety, personality disorder, self-harming - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)