Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Training - £35 (excl VAT)
This course covers what you need to know about the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH). It’s aimed at anyone who is exposed to Substances Hazardous to Health at work, as well as line managers with responsibility for such people.
So what do we mean by ‘Substances Hazardous to Health’?
In legal terms, these are substances that are classified as “very toxic, toxic, harmful, corrosive or Irritant” under the Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulation (CLP). This was a new regulation that came into force in January 2009 dovetailing with a set of regulations called REACH. REACH is a European Union regulation concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals, which came into force on 1st June 2007. One of the main aims of REACH is to provide a high level of protection for human health and the environment from the use of chemicals.
Approved by IIRSM
Duration 125 minutes: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Introducing COSHH - Pass Mark 70%
2. Different Types Of Hazard - Pass Mark 70%
3. Different Types Of Exposure - Pass Mark 70%
4. Regulations And Approved Labelling - Pass Mark 70%
5. Assessing COSHH Risks - Pass Mark 70%
6. The Risk Assessment In Practice - Pass Mark 70%
7. Exposure Control - Pass Mark 70%
8. Staying In Control - Pass Mark 70%
9. Training And Emergency Planning - Pass Mark 70%
10. Course Summery - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)