Emergency First Aid at Work (Online Annual Refresher) - £35 (excl VAT)
What is Emergency First Aid? Well it’s exactly that, the first aid to be offered if an incident occurs. Not many of us are confronted with scenes of blood and gore in our everyday lives – so usually first aid could be as simple as sticking a plaster on a small cut.
But what if you did find yourself confronted with a more serious situation. This Emergency aid course will highlight some of the most common situations that you might come across and the actions that you can take to help.
In the most serious situations a first aider's role will be to assess the scene so that accurate information can be passed to Emergency services and then to act appropriately to try and increase the patients odds of survival.
Approved by IIRSM
Duration 150 minutes: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. What is First Aid? - Pass Mark 70%
2. Barriers, ABCDs and the recovery position - Pass Mark 70%
3. CPR and AEDs - Pass Mark 70%
4. Choking - Pass Mark 70%
5. Bleeding - Pass Mark 70%
6. Shock - Pass Mark 70%
7. Spinal Injuries - Pass Mark 70%
8. Breaks - Pass Mark 70%
9. Head Injuries - Pass Mark 70%
10. Sprains - Pass Mark 70%
11. Managing an Incident & Record Keeping - Pass Mark 70%
12. Burns & Scalds - Pass Mark 70%
13. Electric Shock - Pass Mark 70%
14. Eye Injuries - Pass Mark 70%
15. Anaphylaxis and Diabetes - Pass Mark 70%
16. Heart Attack & Stroke - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)