Introduction to Personal Safety for Lone Workers - £35 (excl VAT)
Every day, thousands of people are exposed to situations where they are left alone in work premises, or when visiting members of the public during their working day.
There are many risks associated with working in isolation and without the support of colleagues, including accidents and violence.
This course acts as an introduction to personal safety for lone workers and applies to those that work alone within business premises, mobile workers and homeworkers.
It covers the legal responsibilities of both employers and employees, some of the common security precautions that can be implemented, practical steps you can take to avoid conflict in lone worker situations and other elements that can contribute to lone worker safety.
Approved by IIRSM
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Lone Worker Personal Safety: The Basics - Pass Mark 70%
2. The Law: Responsibilities - Pass Mark 70%
3. Assessing the Risks - Pass Mark 70%
4. Personal Safety Solutions - Pass Mark 70%
5. Practical Tips to Avoid Conflict - Pass Mark 70%
6. Reporting and Recording Incidents - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.6+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)