Presentation Skills - £35 (excl VAT)
Giving a successful presentation can be one of the hardest parts of many people's jobs.
Ultimately preparation will be the key to success when it comes to giving a presentation, but how do you make sure you are prepared enough?
What about the structure? The content? How should you use visual aids?
Being a successful presenter also involves understanding your audience, their expectations and needs. This course covers the common mistakes people make when preparing for and giving a presentation so you can avoid these, as well as going over good practice and providing some practical advice that you can put to good use the next time you have a big presentation to make.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 55 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Presentation and its Structure - Pass Mark 70%
2. Content - Pass Mark 70%
3. Visual Aids - Pass Mark 70%
4. The Presentation - Pass Mark 70%
5. Listening - Pass Mark 70%
6. Learning Names - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)