The Principles of Performance Management £35 (excl VAT)
In any organisation, the traditional model of strict command and control wastes a significant amount of time and money. Mutual trust, employee motivation and readiness to perform can easily be undermined. Performance management, on the other hand, offers a different, much more effective approach.
In formal terms, performance management involves the achievement of performance targets through the effective management of people and the environment in which they operate. It’s about setting achievable goals for the organisation and targets for individuals and teams.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 55 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. The Course Structure - Pass Mark - NA
2. Definition and Benefits - Pass Mark 70%
3. Successful Performance Management Planning - Pass Mark 70%
4. Setting Goals, Objectives and Targets - Pass Mark 70%
5. Implementation - Pass Mark 70%
6. Motivation - Pass Mark 70%
7. Evaluation, Monitoring, Feedback and Coaching - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)