Introduction to Safe Handling of Medicines - £25 (excl VAT)
This Introduction to the Safe Handling of Medicines course will start by explaining the key terminology used when handling medicines.
It then goes into detail about the roles of the people involved, some of the different groups of medicines, providing different levels of support to patients, infection control, label interpretation and much more.
Approved by IIRSM
Duration: 60 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Introduction to the course - Pass Mark 70%
2. Terminology explained - Pass Mark 70%
3. The roles of those involved, legislation and licensing - Pass Mark 70%
4. Groups of medicines - Pass Mark 70%
5. Levels of support and routes of entry - Pass Mark 70%
6. Infection Control and equipment for dispensing - Pass Mark 70%
7. Label interpretation, record keeping and The Seven Rights - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)