Sales Skills - £35 (excl VAT)
The course will start by providing an overview of the basic rules for sales people, along with the right mindset, self-assessment and the goals you’ll need in the short, medium and long term.
It’ll cover cold calling, including how to prepare, what to say and how to deal with gatekeepers as well as walking you through a typical face-to-face meeting.
You’ll learn how to start a meeting, the questions you need to ask your prospect, practical tips for presentations including, staying relaxed, getting across your main messages, handling questions and using presentation aids.
We’ll also be analysing how you can sell by stressing the results prospects can expect if they buy, and how best to play to their emotions.
We’ll take a look at negotiation. We’ll highlight how you can avoid it, what to say if you’re drawn into it, and how you can use your negotiating skills to land the sale and much more.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 120 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Basic Rules for Sales People - Pass Mark 70%
2. Cold Calling - Pass Mark 70%
3. Face-to-Face Meetings - Pass Mark 70%
4. Rapport Building - Pass Mark 70%
5. Sales Presentations - Pass Mark 70%
6. Results Selling - Pass Mark 70%
7. Handling Negotiations - Pass Mark 70%
8. Dealing With Objections - Pass Mark 70%
9. Closing the Sale - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.6+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)