Stress Management - £35 (excl VAT)
The Health and Safety Executive states that ‘work related stress develops because a person is unable to cope with the demands being placed on them’. This can come from any aspect of their life but it often comes from demands placed on them at work.
So why is stress a problem in the workplace?
Well the latest estimates show the total number of cases of work related stress depression or anxiety account for 39% of all work related illness.
Some occupations may be more susceptible to stress but it can affect anyone and can impact on health, ability to function effectively at work and at home and in relationships.
This course will cover an introduction to stress and why it’s a problem, some of the causes of stress and some ways to minimise the risk of stress.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 30 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. What is Stress and Why is it a Problem - Pass Mark 70%
2. The Causes and Symptoms of Stress - Pass Mark 70%
3. The Law on Stress and its Contravention - Pass Mark 70%
4. Minimising the Risk of Stress - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)