Supervising Food Safety Level 3 - £125 (excl VAT)
This course is designed for managers and supervisors to help them understand their essential dayto-day responsibilities.
When a candidate passes this course, they will receive a certificate which demonstrates that they can supervise and train staff to handle food safely and hygienically.
This is a comprehensive course which starts with basic definitions of key words, then follows a logical path through other topics including the types of food hazards, personal hygiene, pest control, legislation, enforcement, and the design and cleaning of food premises and equipment. It also discusses how to implement a successful food safety management system.
There's a wide range of topics because maintaining food safety and food hygiene is vital if you're to reduce the risk of food poisoning. The correct Food Safety Management System, professionally run, protects your customers, your staff, and the reputation of your company.
This course is aimed at supervisors and first line managers working in the food industry as well as small business owners responsible for running their premises and ensuring their staff are working safely and to the expected standards. It is also a natural progression from the level 2 courses in food safety and HACCP management for those who are taking on more responsibilities.
Food business owners, supervisors and managers have legal duties in UK and EU law to ensure that they and their staff work and prepare food safely and in compliance with good practice.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective, so candidates can progress through the modules at their own pace, in their own time, making it easy to fit the training around their work and personal life.
We offer a wide range of health and safety courses that would be appropriate for people working in the food industry.
1. Introduction to Food Safety - Pass Mark 70%
2. Food Poisoning, Spoilage & Preservation - Pass Mark 70%
3. Microbiology - Pass Mark 70%
4. Microbiological Hazards & Controls - Pass Mark 70%
5. Chemical Hazards, Controls & Prevention - Pass Mark 70%
6. Allergen Hazards & Controls - Pass Mark 70%
7. Physical Hazards & Controls - Pass Mark 70%
8. Personal Hygiene - Pass Mark 70%
9. Design and Use of Food Premises and Equipment - Pass Mark 70%
10. Cleaning & Disinfection - Pass Mark 70%
11. Pests & Pest Management - Pass Mark 70%
12. HACCP & FSMS - Pass Mark 70%
13. Implementation of HACCP - Pass Mark 70%
14. 7 Principles of Hazard Control - Pass Mark 70%
15. Food Safety Legislation & Enforcement - Pass Mark 70%
16. Final Test - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)