Understanding your Role in Care - £25 (excl VAT)
Social care is the provision of social work, personal care, protection or social support services to children or adults in need, or at risk, or adults with needs arising from illness, disability, old age or poverty.
Choosing a job in health and social care means you want to make a difference to other people's lives by supporting and caring for them, so they can thrive and their quality of life is enhanced.
To work in a professional manner and provide the best quality of care, you need to know the duties, responsibilities and boundaries of your job.
This course will define social care and talk about why people choose it as a career and what its goals and objectives are. It will also cover job descriptions, person centred care, understanding code of practices and the basics of government legislation. Finally it will touch on dealing with conflicts at work.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 40 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. The course structure - Pass Mark 70%
2. Understanding social care - Pass Mark 70%
3. Relationships - Pass Mark 70%
4. Agreed ways of working - Pass Mark 70%
5. Keeping up-to-date - Pass Mark 70%
6. Working in partnership - Pass Mark 70%
7. Resolving conflicts - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)