Working Safely - £65 (excl VAT)
Working safely is in the interest and concern of all staff – both the employers and employees. Although most of the legal duties fall to the employer, Health and Safety law is one of the few pieces of legislation that places duties on the employee as well. There are three reasons for managing risk at work that bring benefit for all concerned – moral; not causing harm to work colleagues, legislative; the law requires it! – And finally financial; all accidents bear a cost to both parties.
Workers have an expectation to go home at the end of the working day not having been injured by any workplace activity. Most workers feel that accidents are something that only happens to other people. The reality is that too many workers are coming to harm by not observing Health and Safety laws and not working to safe systems of work. That’s where our working safely course can help.
The course covers why we should work safely, defines hazard and risk, identifying common hazards, improving safety performance and protecting the environment. Training is a big part of changing attitudes towards taking risks in the workplace and can make a real difference.
Approved by RoSPA & IIRSM
Duration 150 minutes: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
Our ROSPA & IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. Introducing Working Safely - Pass Mark 70%
2. Defining Hazard and Risk - Pass Mark 70%
3. Identifying Common Hazards - Pass Mark 70%
4. Improving Safety Performance - Pass Mark 70%
5. Protecting the Environment - Pass Mark 70%
6. Final Assessment - Pass Mark 66%
7. Hazard Perception - Pass Mark 55%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)