Working Within the Private Security Industry - £35 (excl VAT)
In the UK, the private security industry provides manned, physical and technical systems to help protect people, premises and property. It can also help prevent and detect crimes and any activities that could be considered unauthorised as well as offering expertise in monitoring and responding to safety risks.
This course is an introduction to the private security industry, and the main services it covers. It discusses the body which regulates the industry, highlights the standards of behaviour expected from security operatives, and the law as it relates to the industry.
It includes an in-depth look at health and safety issues, the concept of duty of care and examines a range of emergency situations which security operatives might be involved with. The course also covers communication skills, including tips for effective radio communication and instructions on how to use the phonetic alphabet.
Duration: 90 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
1. Working in the Private Security Industry - Pass Mark 70%
2. Civil and Criminal Law - Pass Mark 70%
3. Essential First Aid Knowledge and Skills - Pass Mark 70%
4. Health and Safety - Pass Mark 70%
5. Fire Procedures - Pass Mark 70%
6. Emergencies - Pass Mark 70%
7. Communication Skills and Customer Service - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)