Your Personal Development- £25 (excl VAT)
A key part of your progression within the adult social care sector will be focused on your personal development. In a number of sectors it is even a legal requirement to continue to develop your skills and knowledge and it is essential to ensure you are working to the most up to date standards and guidance.
The course will start by looking at the way standards are set, monitored and regulated for social care organisations and workers throughout the UK. It then goes on to cover the codes of practice and legislation, reflecting on your work to ensure continued improvement, communication, feedback and much more.
Approved by CPD
Duration: 35 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
1. The Course Structure - Pass Mark 70%
2. Setting Standards - Pass Mark 70%
3. Codes of Practice and Legislation - Pass Mark 70%
4. Reflecting on your Work Activities - Pass Mark 70%
5. Reflecting on your Work Activities - Pass Mark 70%
6. Formal and Informal Learning - Pass Mark 70%
7. Feedback - Pass Mark - Pass Mark 70%
8. Personal Development Plans - Pass Mark 70%
Interested in buying more than one course? Email us for discounted rates on our courses!
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (Latest Version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)